Name：NPO Ocean Alliance
Address：〒107-0052 7-10-6 Stork Akasaka Bldg 503
Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Representative Director – Hiroyuki Senno
Director – So Uchida
- Activities leading to the revitalization of the sea.
- Activities for children and adults to learn, experience and become familiar with the sea.
- Through cooperation with a variety of people in the areas surrounding the sea, build an awareness of the problems faced, and improve relations.
- Implement projects with the aim of fostering awareness to protect the sea.
- Creation and support of businesses by utilizing features of the coastal area cultures.
- Activities that contribute to the development of cooperation with other countries.
- Perform various research and information dissemination (WEB, journal issue, etc.).
- Research and disseminate information to companies, organizations and individuals involved in protecting the sea.
- Research and dissemination of information on the conservation of life and property at sea.
- Research and dissemination of information on the conservation of the natural environment.
- Research and dissemination of information about the formation and maintenance of local communities.
- Research and dissemination of information about locations for communication exchanges and residing.
Fax : +81 03-5545-5135